Location: The Plaxall Gallery 5-25 46th Ave, Long Island City, NY 11101
Welcome to LIC-CON 2020!
The Parent Teacher Association of P.S./I.S. 78Q is pleased to invite you to participate in our Second Annual LIC-CON, Community + Business + Connection on Saturday, April 4th, 2020. P.S./I.S. 78Q is Long Island City’s only public school serving grades Pre-K through 8th grade. The goal of this event is to connect Long Island City residents and businesses together. This event will be an opportunity for your business to introduce and share your services or programs with the entire community.
This event is free for the LIC Community to attend and is family friendly. Here you will find a one-stop-shop of resources in our thriving community: healthcare, dentists, summer camps, after school programs, boutiques, marital arts, art programs, music/dance, restaurants and many more in attendance! The first 500 attendees will receive a free tote at the door. This year we are expanding the event and will have a live demo section, music, restaurants, drink carts and much more! Outside seating will be available weather permitting.
Any questions? Contact LICCON@psis78pta.org.
- $400 Sponsorship Table Level: This opportunity will be limited to six businesses only. Sponsorship includes prime seating in Gallery 1, the exclusive sponsorship area, your company logo on our LIC-CON webpage with a hyperlink to your website, logo on event promotional material and plugs/tags on our P.S./I.S. 78 PTA social media.
- $250 for a table in Gallery 1 adjacent to the sponsorship level.
- $200 for a table in the Drawing Room of Gallery 1.
- $150 for a table in Gallery 2 or 3 (tables will be placed on a on first come first basis).
- $150 for a table in our interactive demo section in gallery 2. $250 option for a double space in the demo section (space limit will be strictly enforced). The demo area is limited to businesses that are sport/activity related only: martial arts, acrobatics, dancers, people that require mats and anything that requires physical interaction/breaking boards/hitting pads. Any business that fits this description and purchases a table in any location other than the live demo area will be reassigned to the live demo area to protect the art in Plaxall Gallery. Any business that applies for the live demo area that does not fit this description will be denied.
- $35 to rent a table and to chairs; or you can bring your own. If you rent, the table and chairs will be set up for you prior to arrival and ready to go the morning of the event. We will NOT have extra tables or chairs available for any participants that do not signup for the inclusive pre-setup rental option or bringing your own. To rent the table and chairs, click "Keep Shopping" after adding your participation fee to your shopping cart, then return here to add the table and chair rental fee before checking out.